Evan and I are finally getting used to our house... it takes a while to learn the flow of a house and how you use each room. Because we moved from a much smaller apartment, we have 3 rooms that have no furniture in them currently. My wonderful dad packed a uhaul with some antique furniture from my grandmother's house and drove it across 4 states for me! So we are incorporating those older pieces with some newer modern pieces. I love the eclectic, transitional look where nothing really matches but it all flows well. Here are some pieces we have recently bought.
Couch, for the living room, is from
Haverty's.
This is the fabric we chose.
We also ordered this desk for the office from Ballard Designs (love this store!)
We are now searching for a rug for the living room as well. We have dark brown tile floors in all but 3 rooms in our house, so a rug is pretty crucial for us right now. There are a few from Pottery Barn and Overstock.com I'm thinking about but can't make any decisions.
I am hoping to pull at least the living room together before Ryder's birthday party in November... fingers crossed... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment