Monday, July 11, 2011

MIA

So I have been MIA in posting on my blog. First, I lost my camera. I have no idea where it could be... which makes me sad, but I finally bought a new one! It was needed (my other camera was 7 years old!). The hubs thinks it was just a ploy by me to get a new camera, but it was not honey! :) Second, we are finally getting settled in the new house. We love coming home and driving in the driveway, not looking around the parking lot for spot. It is so much easier to unload groceries, a baby, anything! Third, we have a lot of work to do, as expected. I will do my best to keep the blog updated, not only for your enjoyment, but for my record because I'm sure the next few years will be a blur.

Here is the house as it looks now...(well as in mid-July. I have been having issues with blogger)

















No comments:

Post a Comment