Evan and I are thoroughly enjoying watching Ryder grow. He does the most amazing things and most hilarious things all the time....
Right now he is really into telling anything "no, no". So the other night he was playing on the couch with us and somehow got caught up in the blankets and couldn't get out. So when he finally did, he must have hurt his toe somehow. He then looked at us, looked down at his toe, and said... "No, no toe-toe". Evan and I just started laughing hysterically. So funny.
Unfortunately, with this stage comes some bad too. He is in a biting stage and couldn't care less if you tell him "no". He will just look at you like, "ok, you done yet?". I got a call from his teacher the other day and she was calmly explaining that Ryder had been biting that day and its normal and everything, most toddlers go through it, he was the recipient when he first moved into this class, etc, etc.. but then she got down to the good stuff... Ryder had bitten twice that day! And if he bites again, he must be sent home! Great, I thought... already getting kick out of school at 18 months... This will be some kind of adventure ahead of us.. 18 months and counting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment