...to blog waaaayyyy more. I don't do a good job of keeping Ryder's scrapbook updated so this is going to be that, more or less.
Today he had a trick-or-treating at school and a Halloween party (sorry I don't have pics, Mom) but will take them this weekend. He really wanted to be Mr. Incredible but I could not find his size anywhere. So we talked him into Spiderman and promised he could be Mr. Incredible next year. He is absolutely the cutest Spiderman ever. We got the 2T and it was actually too small (whoo-hoo!, he is growing) but after putting the custome on and wearing it around the house, I didn't think there was any way to take it back.
Off to get birthday party decorations... can't believe my little angel will be 3 soon. Where does the time go?
Oh.... WAR EAGLE!! So pumped my tigers are #1 this week. Hoping that we can hold on longer than the last few #1 teams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment