Ryder recently moved up to the Early Preschool class at school and is doing so well. He has started to count and is now learning there ARE letters past A, B, and C... like R and O :) When we read to him at night, he usually picks up the book "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish". Every now and again, we will catch him talking and counting to himself. It usually goes something like this.... "one, two, three, two, one, three, four, two, five, three..." Evan and I just giggle constantly at him. Then he glares at us like, "uh, what? I'm counting here!". So sweet....
On the flip side, he has picked up a few "bad" habits if you will. Like telling us, loudly, that he has "tooted".... "ryder toot" or "i toot" are his choice phrases... I wonder where he learned this?!?! He has also starting putting things together like checking your bottom for poopies (not cool). But one of the most embarrassing moments came last week when we went into Target. I had to go "potty" so Ryder had to come with me. We are in the stall and he announces to the entire restroom, "Mommy go poopie on the potty". All I could do was laugh. I didn't go poopie but that's what he associates sitting on the potty with. I'm sure I have many more of these wonderful moments to live through... Ahhh, kids :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment