I guess it's that time in Ryder's life... he has finally learned the difference between mama and daddy.
Here is the story..... last night Ryder was pitching a fit for fruit snacks, after Evan and I both telling him no, he decided to get them out of the pantry himself. We keep them on a shelf that he can easily reach (need to move them) so he returned, proudly, with his beloved snacks. He looked at Evan, very sweetly, and said "daddy, snacks?" and Evan politely said, "no buddy, you have already had some". Then Ryder runs over to me immediately, "mama, snacks?".... :( I felt so bad but, following suit, I refused as well. He went and put them up and that was that. Meanwhile Evan and I stared at each other, dumbfounded, that our child has learned that if one of us says no, then he will just go ask the other... not good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment