Here are some pictures of Ryder telling Evan "no, no, no" while pointing his finger. We think its pretty funny but I know that we will soon regret this :) Also some pictures of Evan pushing Ryder on his Lightening McQueen car.




So we have all seen the kid in the store throwing the biggest temper tantrum over a toy.... Well, that was finally me last weekend. Ryder's favorite word and toy is "ball". Well, while we were in Target he saw the huge cage filled with balls. So, he decided to get really mad that he didn't have one... then I finally gave in and just let him have it. Then, he kept throwing it out of the buggy so I was chasing this ball around Target. So after a couple of times of doing that, I put the ball below the basket. HUGE MISTAKE! Ryder started throwing the biggest fit ever! I mean all the screaming, crying, kicking, that you have ever seen. So I immediately gave the ball back to him, bought the stupid thing, and got out of the store! Whew... I will never do that again :)


I love it! I am reading and visualizing this sweet child throwing a tantrum.. scroll down, and there he is with a huge smile and THE BALL!! I love you and I miss you!!
ReplyDelete